How is the penalty of being disconnected in Overwatch fair, if I couldn't even connect to the server at first place?

Thank you for proving my point

All i know if a player leaves mid game the team he was in must not loose SR. Its not fair tbh coz they did not leave and just lost sr coz of an idiot.

1 Like

Try to read the posts above before replying ?

I did and i know it is not on the same page as the post but it is almost about the same thing. I was just adding on to the post about the other things im not satisfied about.

It is not the same thing, the issue I am talking about in this thread is about server-sided problems, not client-sided problems which is a whole another thing.

For the answer to your issue, hereā€™s the official response:

Why am I penalized when I have a technical issue?
Any time you leave a game, you affect the experience of everyone else in the match. Think back to the last even match you were in where someone quit partway through. How difficult it was to win fights 5v6? Even if you did win, didnā€™t you have to fight harder to do so? For every crash or DC that gives you a penalty, there are five other players on your team who just had their chances of winning a fair match reduced.

Please donā€™t discuss further issues involving client-sided issues in this thread.

1 Like

Ok boss :slight_smile: