How is every character doing right now?

honestly i have not played for a while, have not even played against sigma yet so i am wondering how is everyone doing?(playstation plus ran out) i heard sigma makes playing roadhog difficult but i can imagine he wouldnt make it easy for widowmaker either but due to more shields i dont know if junkrat is more of a thing or not

I mean, it’s all gonna shift in two days, and meta isn’t really relevant much below Diamond.

So kinda hard to answer.

But below Diamond, double barrier is too easy, and otherwise pretty much everything is viable.

i didnt even know it was going to change soon, i remember a few meta’s which were too easy below diamond

1 Like

PTR just ended, so it may change soon, was a decent amount of changes

1 Like

thanks is that the changes where roadhog gets an extra shot in his magazine? i saw quite a lot of changes in that

Yup, small little tweaks to most Tanks.

And Lucio is getting his speedboost speed back.

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – September 24, 2019

2 Likes

You got it

https://blizztrack.com/patch_notes/overwatch_ptr/1-41-0-0-62438?language=enUS

I am sure you read them but if not there they are :open_mouth:

edit: ah Grey is too fast

1 Like

lol thank you sounds like my timing for this topic is terrible :stuck_out_tongue: how do you think its going to affect the game if at all? honestly i do miss overwatch i’ll hopefully play it in a few months but i’ll see what happens without playstation plus its just kinda sitting there doing nothing

They are clearly trying to push towards more divey things, but I fear DVa is not ready, her buffs are kind of non buffs. Ideally a little more mobile though

1 Like

Not sure really, could be almost any meta coming up.

Bunker, Dive, Deathball

Especially with the wildcard of Tracer’s attack range increasing by 30%.

1 Like

i didnt even read that change tbh, that is a big change

1 Like