How I felt when I read reason for Tracer nerf

“Pulse Bomb was too good at killing tanks, who can be easy to stick due to their size.”

Oh… I don’t play Tracer, but I always thought that was the whole point of her Pulse Bomb. To kill tanks and camping heroes, like Bastion and Torb; or Symm’s shield/teleporter.

Huh! Who knew that was a problem?

She can’t kill Doomfist with pulse bomb if he has 301hp

Yeah, Tanks are already an easy target and easy to bring down, no need to have someone like tracer who can easily jump in, kill them and rewind back again.

It’s fine

3 Likes

shes a flanker not a tank buster…

hanzo is just overtuned… and outshines all others

1 Like

Does his Ironhide passive or whatever it’s called have anything to do with that? I thought he takes reduced damage in turret config and can heal thru things as well.

So? Not every ult beats every hero. Pulse bomb isn’t super strong, but is charges super fast. It’s called a trade off. You don’t want 1 thing to do it all.

1 Like

It feels more reliant on ult combos now but still effective. Sticking smaller hitboxes was always a gamble usually avoided at higher level – probably still not its preferred use.

1 Like

actually she can becuase of stick damage

I don’t really understand the nerf, I mean pulse bomb is an ult with short range and a very small area of splash damage. If a tracer manages to stick their ult onto someone, it should be able to kill them, or at least reduce them to critical health if they’re a tank

100% Agree with you LMAO

Except us “camping hero” mains are already struggling enough. She’s not supposed to be a tank buster, and her oppressiveness towards Bastion in particular was just plain ridiculous.