How i can improve my aim?

i play in PS4, and i’m main widowmaker, ana, sombra, mei, phara and ashe. But i cant found a nice sensitivity for make nice shots with my mains, so i come here to ask how i can improve my aim, and what is aim assist legacy mode and aim assist ease in?

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to discuss about game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your thread in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

aim assist is how the game on console helps you hit your shots by moving your cross hairs to an enemy hitbox when you are trying to move it towards an enemy. ease in is very little and legacy is high. since you are playing on controller and maining heroes such as widowmaker , i recommend using legacy to help aim. also use the practice range or set up a custom game with friends to help aim and improve muscle memory.