How does one stop losing

Hey! As much as this may seem like I’m just complaining about losing SR, it’s more about reaching out to the community to maybe figure out where the problem is. Season 24 I peaked at 2.7k and although that’s not a great rank as it is. I’ve now dropped over 200 SR in DPS just this season alone and I’m currently on a losing streak at a 2.3k. I’m not sure what the problem is, and I really try. As much as gold medals don’t matter I am always getting gold elims and hero damage and I feel like my teammates don’t do their fair share. But maybe it is something that I’m doing. Anyone have advice for someone who’s on a losing streak and what’s to get back to where they were? All responses appreciated

post a VOD and ask for a review. there are lots of different players on the forums and someone should be able to help you out.

also post which chars you play

4 Likes

Great advice, I’m def gonna do that, thank you!!

1 Like

there are some really good resources on the forum too.

vod review is better than a general guide in my opinion because guides aren’t as kinesthetic for learning and it also doesn’t specifically address where you need to improve as a player.

while i don’t do much dps coaching, i am able to help with echo sombra mei and tracer. if you look through komodo’s history, they have been very insightful for genji. i know someone who also does a good majority of hitscan too.

3 Likes

I appreciate you Komodo :innocent::innocent:

One starts winning more

1 Like

stop playing this game, win or lose a match you are really just losing cause this game is riddled with cheaters and blizz refuses to do anything about it

1 Like

Well if you aren’t playing tank then you are missing out on controlling 33% of the win condition.

So… play tank… and play tank well.

I mean you will always win games and will always lose games. You can reduce the amount of loses but you will never have a perfect 100% winrate. Thats just your skill as a player and the handicap of a matchmaker.

I can only suggest to you is get really good with two heroes in each category and you will find yourself winning more games. I peaked at Masters in 2019 before getting a permaban on my account.

1 Like