How does earning the sprays work?

Do you have to do anything special for the sprays from the dva nuka cola challenge? My twitch and battle.net are connected, and I’ve been watching seagull for 4-5 hours and didn’t get anything at all? Do all the sprays just get given at the end of the event?

I’ve been watching for 5 nearing 6 hours and have gotten the tier 1/2 sprays. It took about 20 mins for the tier 1 spray to unlock on my account (i didnt track how long it took for the tier 2s to unlock) and I haven’t gotten notifications for either of them. If your bnet is definitely connected to your twitch account, it may just be taking a while to update/register and even if you don’t get a notification from twitch you will get the sprays in-game. So just give it some time and be sure to check your game in case you missed them

1 Like

quick question about the hours needed to earn the spray. does it have to be done in one sitting or else the hours reset for the next stream, or is it a total of hours accumulated?

Suit Up for D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge! - News - Overwatch.

When they did the Mercy sprays, you didn’t have to watch it all in one go, so I don’t think they would change it.

Its the hours accumulated. The spray will show up in game and you won’t get any notifications. I got all 8 tonight watching Seagull.

it’s been 4 hours since i stopped watching the seagull stream. I spent around 5-6 hours of my day actively watching the stream (meaning i didn’t do other stuff while leaving it in the background) and it didn’t give me the sprays. And I know my account is connected because during the OWL season I was able to get 4 tokens from watching the stream. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting my account to make sure and still nothing.

I watched his stream since almost the beginning, Only got one notification, BUT, I now have all of the sprays. (I think)

Just check in game every so often. :3

They may also be given out in waves, so… If you still don’t have them, it might just take a while…

It is accumulative, you can watch whenever you want, as long as it’s one of the featured streamers.

welp i went to sleep and then i checked this morning and they finally gave me the spray

Good to hear that you finally got the sprays. Please note to everyone, that there is only a single notification in twitch when the FIRST spray drops. After that, players must frequently check the game client to see if they earn any of the other sprays.

http://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/DvaTwitchDropNotification.png

Of course if anyone is having a problem please check my advanced guide here: