How do you win when team tilts selves &throws every game?

Exactly? If you want to have the best chance of climbing you should work to be significantly better than your rank. If you are only marginally better it may be harder to climb or take long enough to a point where it feels like you aren’t climbing. It seems you do agree that the system works you just don’t feel like putting in the work to improve significantly.

2 Likes

I guess that’s one way to say that this game is designed around encouraging and rewarding smurfing. At least it’s nice to see some people being openly honest about enjoying terrible game design and broken matchmaking.

You people are bipolar. You blame your team because you don’t have enough impact to solo carry. But then you get mad when people other people are good enough to solo carry because they are all smurfs. What do you suppose is done then? There is no answer. It’s absolutely ridiculous to contest the statement that players significantly better than their rank should climb, regardless of if they are a smurf or not. You do otherwise and your ladder is a complete joke. You want smurfs to rank up quickly anyway to get them out of elos they don’t belong in. Systems that force smurfs up are literally a good thing.

man…

2 Likes

The strangest thing is that you can’t tell the difference between someone playing better, and a literal GM goofing around in bronze/silver. It’s like you started playing this game just yesterday or something. What is up with that?

Welcome to silver/bronze? Those of us with any self-awareness KNOW we can’t carry SQUAT. We’re SUPPOSED to be here where it’s a clusterF of randomness, and people getting so mad they decide they don’t wanna play anymore.

Almost no GM players are ever found below diamond. You’ve probably never even seen anybody at that level if you are in bronze or silver. It’s all the same down there anyway. I fail to see how a silver player is going to recognize the difference between a diamond, master, and grandmaster. They aren’t.

Yeah but you’re the one that can’t carry in bronze. pls look in a mirror before you flame other people for being bad.

1 Like

I get tired of being the bigger person. Maybe at that point i should stop playing. Toxic mfs can get me toxic. I mute myself

2 Likes

Wrong. Of course I don’t believe the system works. In the post you replied to, I literally said Overwatch does a good job at diluting skill; that sounds like an endorsement of the system to you? The reason why one must be “a LOT better” is because the system is bad/broken/rigged/poorly managed.

And it’s not that I don’t feel like putting in the work to improve, it’s that I feel OW is an immense waste of time and there are objectively much higher value alternatives than being a rodent sweating on Blizzard’s wheel.

2 Likes

happens to us all man, no one is a saint here <3

1 Like

This.

I find most toxicity starts around hero choice/not doing that heroes job/not doing well on that hero but refusing to swap… :thinking:

Rarely will anyone comment on the DPS on fire the whole game… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can be on fire and literally get the mvp card and still get flamed. It doesn’t matter

3 Likes

Not everything is an ‘absolute.’

Sometimes a feeding Widow won’t get a comment.
Sometimes the ‘MVP’ will get told to swap because they’re on an off-meta hero (Sym).

Speaking in percentages though, I’d be putting my money on the feeding Widow to get flamed more than the on-fire DPS out of 100 games… :slight_smile:

1 Like