How do you get to level 3 on the forums, I want to post links

Thanks in advance. I’d like to post links.

Visit and Post a lot. Someone had the list of theorized requirements, but that’s pretty much all it boiled down to. It’s a grind, but one you shouldn’t be far off.

1 Like

You can read this:

The big items are that you have to visit for something like 50 consecutive days and read something like 20,000 posts. Some people are over the moon about this stuff. I don’t think I’ve ever exercised my level 3 privileges.

:fist_right::fist_left: #NationalBestFriendsDay https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1005215453633961985/video/1
(https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1005215453633961985?s=03)

It all comes down to viewcount. I hit over 20k and got my level 3

1 Like

don’t bother. With how strictly the forum rules are enforced, you will end up getting suspended at one point in time and lose it all again. Who even knows when or if you are ever going to gain them back at that point.

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense to me, I have literally all the requirements, I have 600 likes given and 700 received, 85 days visits, Read time and recent are literally 3 days, I come DAILY, almost gonna surpass 30k posts read.

What am I missing?

What a waste of time, I honestly gave up at this point lol.

1 Like

have you ever been suspended?

I have been suspended for taking it off the edge in the last 10 minutes of the old Overwatch forums which it seems to have transmitted to this forum for the first day :confused:, though if suspension resets all of these to level 1, then by now I should have gotten everything despite the suspension which happened 10 minutes before the old forums got shutdown.

Suspension reason was spam also and lasted for 1 day, people got emotional over how the forums was going to get closed and I made mine too, but I think saying “they will not divide us” is spam which is understandable.

Man I feel you on this… Why have they forsaken us!!!

No one gets how this mess works. You don’t get reduced back to lvl 1, tho. Only lvl 2. Now whether that ban actually affects getting back or to lvl 3 in the first place is a mystery. I was suspended before hitting lvl 3 and eventually got it, but then I got suspended again and went back to two. Now at this point it’s just up to fate to decide if and when I will get lvl 3 again.

Chances are I will not even notice because I won’t normally even attempt posting links without using a way to break it first. I am more likely to lose lvl 3 by the next suspension without ever even having found out I earned it back at this point.

That is, of course, only assuming you can actually get them back in the first place.

3 Likes