How do you get the Alien refund on Console?

Was more offended at the speed.

Bro, if it was enough to offend you, I actually retroactively have more pride for it. Not going to lie. I am just good at what I do, perhaps too good.

I doubt it’d take that long considering this current event is still got 10+ days to go, before the Midas Hog skin.

You can try filing a support ticket now but I’m unsure if they can help atm. Unless they announce a clear way to refund over on Twitter.

1 Like

…This is why they call “pride” a deadly sin.

1 Like

I would just wait for the refund process to be set up. WC3:Reforged got a dedicated support page that let you refund it with a click of a button, and they’ll most likely set up something similar for this.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I’m starting to wonder why you assume I’m offended? I was just giving you a reason why I’m not exactly up to date about what happens to which player and which skin. I care more about the game than some random person even if they are good at the game.

1 Like

Just give up. He is not worth it. Let him live with his “pride”.

2 Likes

Mostly because this discussion is still happening. If you didn’t care, you would have just ignored the sarcasm. I just found it funny that you missed all the drama yesterday given it is literally everywhere. This isn’t exclusive to the forums. It is on all social media. If you missed a day, that is cool. Nobody said you had to be invested in drama the day of. I just attribute that to living under a rock which is a phrase that applies given the circumstances. And then you were so mad that you tried to imply that my joke… wasn’t sarcastic, even with a /s indicating sarcasm.

I am sorry you got so mad.

Yeah no. You totally misused that phase.

I think you need to understand the world is like 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bigger then you think. And even that number is not doing it justice.

Use that saying when a year as past… not like a day.

It’s just instantly rude then. (because it’s like using it when the news came out like an hour or even a minute before.)

I think that the problem is that you believe the phrase is an insult. It is not. If you want to take it that way, I am fine with that. It turned from corny joke to successful bait solely based on how he took it and either is a win for me.

Your “pride” is getting in the way again.

Was just talking about the “speed of use”.

That what I found insulting.

1 Like

Well, for you, I can offer a genuine apology. I suppose it extends to him if his issue was the timing. If not, well, he is out of luck. I am sorry, Jesterskull. My timing was bad, I would argue nothing new there, I have the comedic timing of a turtle hopped up on Gfuel.

1 Like

Details for refunds for the skin will be coming out soon. Do not reach out to Blizzard Customer Support or your console support service at this time.

UPDATE April 12th: You may now reach out to Blizzard Customer Support for refunds. Details:

2 Likes

Hey Myst, whenever you do your next group session like you did last night…

Can you please make it on a Saturday?

(Had to work making sure Vaccines went to the right places.)

Don’t bother with them. 20k posts and still rude…

1 Like

Just to add some closure to this topic, instructions are now available here:

1 Like

You just give no F**ks do you? Lmao

1 Like

I gave at least one to give the illusion that I have more to give. But you saw straight through it…

1 Like

Without pretending you know the actual facts of guilt / innocence of the situation…

"Accused" and “alleged” mean “not admitted to / not decided in court”.