How do you get OWL tokens from streams?

Do I just leave it running and I will eventually get the tokens? or is there something else? i have all my accounts linked together

1 Like

There are only 13 countries that recive tokens,u must check if your country is in the list

I live in the United states of america

Yes, just leaving it running, unmuted, should give you tokens every hour or so. You only get tokens during live broadcasts, though, so if it says “Rewatch” in the stream title, it doesn’t give you anything.

Usa receive tokens just link your account and watch the league u dont need to fo anything special

Hello Grotto,

I maintain a full guide here on the forums with the full setup instructions to earning Overwatch League tokens while watching Overwatch League matches or participating in the League Picks Beta promotion:

If you watch on PC it will say “Drops Enabled…” at the bottom of the stream title to ensure it’s not a broadcast or special event where they are not giving OWL tokens.

Also, don’t listen to people who say it has to be off mute. I can 100% confirm that isn’t true. You can have it muted and in the background all you want.

1 Like

Congrats your dictator allows OWL tokens.
You can leave it minimized and muted and you should get tokens.

1 Like

i have to laugh lmaodsklgdfs

1 Like