How do I level up faster to 25?

Trying to level my switch account to level 25 but it’s taking too long. I’m only level 10 and feel like I’ve been playing 10 hours.

What’s the fastest way to level?

Playing in a group, because you get 20% more xp.

If you have no friends, ask some random dude you find to group up for bonus xp. You might even make a friend.

2 Likes

junkenstein :slight_smile:

1 Like

Play with a friend and always use your endorsements.

Afk lobbies when you sleep. Play with groups. Play arcade modes cause they are fast.

Play comp.

1 Like

won’t you get kicked from “afk lobbies” since you are inactive?

you use macros to move and ult

1 Like

This is against the rules so I wouldn’t do it unless you don’t mind getting banned

1 Like

I have never gotten banned for it and doubt I will. but yes do it at your own risk.

you also don’t need macros I have sometimes put a glass on q and w and it works. I do not know if this is against the rules aswell.

you cant endorse friends!

clearly you must not have friends :stuck_out_tongue:

Just keep playing?
There’s really not much to it. Play with a group to get bonus exp, endorsements don’t really give any exp at all can easily be neglected.
1-25 is pretty fast because your exp bar starts from 10k iirc and just increases to 1k per level up to 20k.

But dont the first 22 level or so take less exp to level up?

1. play qp (you get more xp compared to arcade)
  2. play in a group (+20% xp bonus)
  3. play tank or support (faster queues you’ll spend less time gaining no xp)
  4. don’t leave games after the game is over (you might be able to chain games and get consecutive matches xp)
  5. don’t leave games in general (you won’t get any xp if you leave a game and if you do it too many times you get a -75% penalty)
  6. get a gold medal (you gain 150 xp for a gold medal 100 for silver 50 for bronze)
  7. if you can… stretch out the length of the game (you gain about 4 xp/sec)
  8. win games (500 xp for winning a game 150xp for finishing a game)
  9. endorse 2 players each game (50xp for each)
  10. win at least one game a day (1500xp for the first win of the day!)
    boom! done!

if there’s something that i missed check out:
https://overwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Progression

4 Likes

Play junkenstein endless mode with a group (or without a group of you want) you can get a ton of xp. Also when you know that your about to get your “first win of the day” xp, also just play junkenstein endless mode cause then you’ll actually get a lot of xp to gain a level faster.

I’d say anything that gets you fast wins…because there’s a win bonus…play in groups…

But I think people often confuse comps bigger xp gains with more xp because what’s happening is that time factors in as well…1 comp game might give more xp than 1 qp match…but it’s also potentially twice as long…if you play 2 qp games you’ll find that it’s probably not much different…

You can do Junkenstein endless and take 30 minutes and you’ll get way more xp than you ever have before…but you also spent 30 minutes

What’s the point in having it leveled up to 25 already though? As far as I’m concerned, comp isn’t available yet on the switch and might even only start with the next season.

Playing with a group and playing quickplay. Quickplay gives you the most XP (outside of competitive) and groups give you 20% extra XP.

Id recommend just going through the arcade via a group. Games are fast, 20% extra xp, and its arcade. Good way to do it