How do I get league tokens

Hey so I heard about league tokens and I’m not sure about what these are and how to get them. Would really appreciate someone explaining. :slight_smile: Thanks

The only ways to get them are: To watch overwatch league on twitch, you’ll get 1 token if you’re lucky after 1 round. The other way is paying money. I hope you’ll be bathing in those credits soon :smile:

Watch Overwatch League if you are from one of the countries that allows them to drop or pay real money. I think the overwatch league menu in game has a purchase button you can click on if you want to pay for them.

1 token per OWL map, chance for 100 i think on the last map per set or spending money for them

i thought the 100 was completely random as well…just lower chance

You have to watch the matches when they’re live, I believe. So you have to wait until OWL comes back.

maybe? not sure on 100

ok, does it have to be twitch?? not overwatchleague.com?

it can be the official site as well…thats how i usually watch

Thanks for the answer

Just make sure your batte net account is connected to your twitch (if using twitch) or if your battle net is connected to your XBL or PSN account if on console :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

Right now there is no active way to earn Overwatch League tokens for free right now as the Overwatch League is currently in off-season. Please note watching Overwatch World Cup matches, or any other Overwatch Esports events running right now DO NOT count toward earning league tokens or any other Overwatch League streaming rewards.

You can of course purchase Overwatch League tokens in the Blizzard Battle.net Store (PC), the PlayStation Store (PS4), or the Microsoft Marketplace (Xbox One).

Regular season matches for the Overwatch League 2018-2019 season will begin next February. Learn more at www.overwatchleague.com. To learn more about how earning OWL tokens works and any troubleshooting with earning them, check out my guide here on the forums.