How do I enter leaderboard?

I’m 4134 in comp tdm and idk why im not in the leaderboard yet. I played well over 50 games and i already linked my authenticator to this account.

I don’t know I’m a scrub in platinum

There’s a delay before it’s actualised.

How long have you been in that SR range?

well over a week now

oh, that’s an odd one

it should have updated by now, try sending a ticket to Blizzard, they should have an answer for you

they cant do anything about leaderboards except telling us to wait

well i’m not entirely sure but i thought i remember someone saying the 50 games requirement applies after you link up your account with a phone number. so maybe you had to authenticate and then play 50 games. again, not sure tho

I really hope you’re trolling dude cus i activated my authenticator after i played the 50 games

I just checked and I am sorry to inform you friend…
GUIDE: Enable SMS Protect (required for PC Top 500) - UPDATED

“Once you enable SMS Protect is enabled, you must play a minimum of 50 games to qualify for Top 500, any games before enabling SMS Protect do not count!!”

i hope you had a lot of fun playing those deathmatch games

I feel sorry for you XD! unfortunately, this was not one of the most well-broadcasted announcements in Season 11 (with only a news blog post and a few patch notes officially posting it), which is why I created that thread last summer.

Please keep grinding and get 50 new games checked in, if you are good enough and can keep your place, I know that you will be able to claim the Top 500 status.

1 Like

i definitely can but like, 50 games. thats gonna take a while

1 Like

There is plenty of season remaining thankfully. And remember, the end of season Top 500 rewards (spray and player icons) will ONLY be issued to those CURRENTLY in the top 500 at the end of the season. So even if you got the top 500 mark now, you still have to fight throughout the season to maintain that status.

1 Like