How do i claim my owl tokens?

How do i claim my tokens?

They should be automaticly put on your account when you log into the game if twitch says you have gotten the drops.

1 Like

This.

you have to go down to the front office on main street and put in a request form. usually takes 3-5 business days before you will start to see anything.

2 Likes

They should just appear in your game when.received during OWL matches. But you have to make sure that your twitch account is linked to your blizzard account. If you haven’t done this I think there is a tutorial on the twitch website on how to do it.

There’s a lot of information in this post, but it is very thorough about how the tokens and other rewards on Twitch work for OWL. See if it helps you:

1 Like

You have to link your twitch account to your battle net account and your blizzard account with your pc/ps/Xbox account. Watch owl live on twitch then next time you log in to your overwatch game you’ll get the drops.

But i watch the games yesterday and didnt geta single token

Ps4 ? I got this issue and had to contact Blizzard, do you need help ? (For me it was the 200 free tokens with the All Access Pass).

Please carefully review my troubleshooting guide here for full details on how to start earning tokens:

Just log in to the game and open the Overwatch League tab once you reach the main menu. That’s it! Once you do those 2 steps, your tokens are claimed.

Also, I see based on your post count you are new to the forums. So, WELCOME TO OVERWATCH! We’re so glad to have you!

1 Like

you need to make sure that you logged your bliz account.

when you watch the owl it’ll say under neath log in here to get coins or something.

1 Like