How do I change my Icon back to my PSN icon?

I tried free weekend on PC, but don’t plan on playing PC for a good while. I’d rather my stats/icon link to my PSN on not my battletag.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We will take a look at how to handle profiles for players that have both PC and console accounts.

33 Likes

Can deleting the PC account serve as a hotfix? I for example don’t have the money to make a PC rig that can play Overwatch at an acceptable level, so I won’t be using my PC account for a long while, if ever.

1 Like

Same

Well it has to be 20 characters so this is just filler

2 Likes

please do, i have been wondering this too

1 Like

please do, I haven’t played on PC in half a year

1 Like

We will definitely take a look into this soon.

7 Likes

Glad to hear! I just have the PC version to check out the PTR.

Yes PLEASE! Ive had this bubbly icon on for almost two years now. It’s from my PC account and I don’t use it currently! I want my PSN icons.

Likewise (only with the Winter Wonderland 2017 Icon for me :yum:)

However, my PSN icon is Copa Lucioball Hero. I wanna show that one off instead ;o

This would be awesome! Thanks guys!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! Asked about the same yesterday!
I don’t have many Icons on my PC account and the one I’m using is the only I’m “ok” with. I want my PSN icons :frowning:

1 Like

Er, stats reflect both you PSN and PC account. If you click on “view profile”, you can view stats on both platforms.

The icon thing is a problem though. I never even considered that.

I have a similar issue. I was recently suspended from the forums, and after the suspension was over, my forums icon wasn’t updating to my in-game icon (the French Flag.) I tried restarting both my game and the forums. I contacted a Blizzard agent about it, and they said to wait a couple days and make a post here if it’s still a problem, so here I am.

Will the icon link be also considered in game?

Any updates on this feature yet? I miss my top 500 icons.

I contacted support and they are still working on it apparently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has this been solved yet?

3 Years Later

Nollaig Shona Duit! ~WildPants

5 Likes

No.

1 Like