How complete is Overwatch 2?

For Echo I have no Idea… maybe she got that 50% but at the same time shes the newes so why do anything with her?

Kanezaka Fox Girl? I totally thought that it’s just that one YT guy idea, still it looks like shes gona be just a dps or (I hope) shes gona work like IO from paladins her fox is more heal like lucio and from time to time do aditional dmg and stun in ow2 could just dmg boop.
Sojourn - another dps
Junker Queen - she looks more as a tank but you know blizz… its a dps
Mysterious Omnic - probably tank… but its dps anyway

Now I think that I heard something about Maximillian to be a playable it could be rumors but still and the same YT was trying to make him a support.

1 PVE Story Mission for every hero no idea how long.
Few PVE map missions (like those from Archives Events) for Paris, Busan Ø, Ilios, Route 66, Torontp, Rio Ø - from Trailer

im kind of wondering about the weather effects that were shown on some of the maps. like winds and objects blowing around. i mean i kind of wonder if that would be extra clutter we dont need heh in an already cluttered game. also the way the day/night cycles will produce more glare? something else we dont need

well… Ana keeps the most broken stun in the game, so who knows.

I think they said explicitly they wouldn’t add Max as a hero, but that’s wrong and they have gone back on their word before.

I have a Support concept for him, he is a summoner who can summon troopers or even a heavy assault, kinda like B.O.B.

Weather effects will most likely be PvE only.

Ana gets to keep her stun because that requires skill. It’s a long cool-down and a precise shot. Cassidy loses his massive AoE F you ability and Brig loses hers.

The devs confirmed that ONLY day of time cycles are coming to PvP and all the other effects such as wind, snow, etc. is exclusively for PvE. So I think for PvE is it no problem Imo.

3 Likes

I found the quote.

They MAY be part of a new game mode.

DEATHMATCH 2.0 YEAH BABY LETS GOOOO!

I’m currently looking trough the Reddit AMA from May 2021. Aaron Keller wrote a little bit about the map and game mode, cause he was confused why we knew about Gothenberg loool

[CORRESPONDENCE] Post for Toshiro Yamagami - News - Overwatch This is basically the biggest hint at that girl

1 Like

Boyo we all can agree that everyone have a good idea for hero maybe they not ballanced but still good.

I realy like your Support Idea :slight_smile: and acually if it’s gonna hapen that this hero become real than I know what I gonna play the moust XD

My idea is for:
1 support that works like doppler from borderlands or paladins, as an ult he multiply and hes clones do what he do, if he dies he become one of hes summoned clones.
1 support that is a mix of ball n lucio
1 support that is have a ~5m flame aura and gets heal if enemy is in it and dmg enemy in range of that aura, atack is a beem, can apply heal flame on torget or dmg on enemy.
1 Tank - slowly moving foward shield, 2 ability CC that are boop with low dmg, charge boop with more dmg (but not rein charge dmg).
1 tank - slow, with more hp, close/medium range, short time shield works like mei ice wall, can summon a shield for short time so hes Kind of like Leszy from Wiedźmin 3.

I kinda like that idea of weather effect that randomly appears, in BF1 it works for both team bad and good. Here it’s can’t be fog like milk but still seen it for example temple of anubis when is thunfer storm or kings row when is a snow blizzard.
Theres a rain at King’s row or hallowen Eihenwilde but no one see this effect coze it’s barely visible.

To be fair the info given above is just the info we know to be true. It is almost certain they are further along than posted given that it has been 3 months since we have seen anything and we likely did not see everything.

I have a few concepts like these. For instance a DPS who can create shadow clones. They work like Mirage from Apex Legends, they run in a straight line. You can tell they are fake because the player has glowing white eyes. The clones will shoot at enemies, not dealing any damage, but looking like they do. The player can freely teleport to these clones, taking their place, but destroying the clone. They can be destroyed by shooting them. Their ultimate let’s them create a swarm of clones that run around sporadically. They can also backstab people, so being able to teleport throughout the swarm could be extremely versatile.

They should probably have enough new maps to have the Overwatch League play on a lot of new maps and some push maps if they use that mode. Good way to reveal more push maps if thats the case.

They have maybe a lot of stuff ready. Just what AndyB said… if we are getting closer to the release of OW2 / OW2 Beta they will reveal more and more. My guess is that the next revealed maps will be for Control or the new Game Mode. Would be cool to see the pros almost only playing on the new maps for Season 5.

Not sure if this is common knowledge but there was a portion of the Blizzconline presentation that showed them editing cutscenes on a map called Varanasi. I believe this will be the name of the India map.

As for other maps, we know Toronto and Rio have been finished and mostly unchanged since 2019. We know Rome and NYC have been finished and mostly unchanged since February 2021. One of the comments made during the Blizzconline presentation implies that the Rome art-pass was started pre-pandemic. We know several other maps were at least art-passed by 2019-2021.

If Overwatch 2 is incomplete, they almost certainly aren’t waiting on maps. They’ve been sitting on multiple, near-complete maps for 1-2 years now.

Cool name, I’ll call it that from now on.

I didn’t think they would name map after a while country so I had a feeling it wasn’t the official name, maybe just a placeholder.

Wait now I remeber!!! Yes it was also we have a little (1-2s) peek on video and there was also part of that map in OW1 on Symmetra microevents. I believe it was that

It was the part where they were showing how they were able to edit PvE cutscenes. This one specifically involved Widowmaker. The open file referenced the name of the map.

1 Like

YES THAT ONE I HAVE IN MIND!!! THX!

They showing so little. Most of info we have is “I guess”, “It could be”, “I assume” etc.

But I realy like moments like this when theres some ppl that have part of info and make a one and that’s not often happen here… this forum is more about whining dps coze X hero op and how much you don’t have a right to speak to me coze Im right/better and look how much toxic you can be.