How Christmas broke Blizzard World

rip it was the only map that got a new look and now its disabled… such a bad event after all.

It’s not disabled for now. People are still able to access it. And it is still broken.

lol the 1 new thing we got an they fu$!×d it up. they must play test on phones

1 Like

read the topic it says:

UPDATE: Arcade modes that include the Blizzard World map, such as No Limits and Mystery Heroes, will be disabled shortly while we continue to address the issue.

i have not played one match yet on this map and now i dont even have a chance anymore… ripriprip

1 Like

just played the map, its overtime but it doesnt run out all… so basically endless mode

I think they use the same code for capturing th payload. Because it’s a hybrid that wouldn’t surprise me.

It’s just weird how things like this happen. Too bad this can’t actually be an option in custom games. Turn Payload maps into 3 CP.

1 Like

Yeah the bug shouldn’t have changed the fact that this hasn’t been an issue in the past. My only possible explanation is that there is a trigger for something in game (maybe the balloons around the place popping and/or floating up) that may have made it so that the koth mode was triggered?

I’d be super down if Overwatch released something like TF2’s Domination where there are 5 control points and teams have to capture all of them to win.

1 Like