How can you say that Torbjörn, Bastion and Sym are bad when

Literally broken, blizzard please nerf thanks!

/s

2 Likes

Dunno why anybody ever uses winrates in their arguments.

4 Likes

look well at the screenshot

5 Likes

XD

I can’t wait for people to come in here ready to go to war over your stats :stuck_out_tongue:

(Edit: Spoilers, read the console)

4 Likes

I did, I don’t know why anybody uses winrates for any hero.

2 Likes

… sigh

4 Likes

I came here to say this.

Pick rates are also a bad stat to reference.

Ah yes, Nintendo Switch, a community so small that everyone diamond+ has heard of everyone diamond+.

I could very easily guess the two players those Bastion and Torbjorn rates are related to. Symmetra, though, has me lost. I’ve been playing a lot of her recently but I don’t think Bronze on Switch even exists.

switch is like an undeveloped meta to cheese characters like bastion/torb are more effective than they should be though

3 Likes

I really wish I had the audacity to spend about $350 just to meme my way into GM.

It’s not in the budget for this month.

No seriously, winrate math is so heavily skewed, it’s practically unusable.

1 Like

I know, the point is that this isnt a serious post at all and its using silly winrates from the switch to make a haha funneh meem.

1 Like

It’s entirely possible to have an 86% win rate on a character because you took point A and most of point B.

GreyFalcon is a serious business guy.

It’s most definitely not in your time budget, either. The 15 GM players on Switch are almost never in GM and have queue times upwards of half an hour or more.

Pretty much everyone I know that’s 3500+ on Switch has an alt because the queue times are that bad.

So what you’re saying is that I should queue during the bus ride home from work so I can have a game ready by the time I step out of the shower?

That’s a good summary. Good news is that the Switch is portable so you can handle that!

I play the game on this console because I die without gyro controls and I don’t have a good PC

it is a joke post he’s looking at nintendo switch win-rate and pickrates

Here’s ö for ya, feel free to use it!

1 Like

Gyro controls what?!

Looks more like Competitive mode is dead on switch :joy: