How can we buff rein

I’ve been thinking about this for a little while now and honestly, as someone who rarely plays him and often times view him as shiny armored lunch meat, the guy needs a buff in the worse way. Just something more to defend himself better or something.

As I said I don’t play him much so I can’t call it. What would you buff with him?

1. fix his bugs.
  2. give him a CC resistance passive ability like D.va and Orisa.
  3. increase his shield regen rate from 195/s to 270/s.
5 Likes

NEW PASSIVE:
Precision German Engineering

Reinhardt is more resistant (not immune) to CC effects if he has armor on.
For example, Flashbang would stun him for less time if he still has armor in his healthpool, but when Rein drops below his 200 armor in his healthpool, the stun would act like normal. (The passive would not effect ults, so Grav, Blizzard and Earthshatter would function like normal whether the passive is active or not.)

4 Likes

Make his swing twice faster and dash can be interrupted.

And make it dps hero in character selection.

1 Like

Ohhh I love the passive idea, or he gets a passive where he only takes half damage compared to anyone else. Cuts all DPS by half.

1 Like

That’s interesting :thinking:
Also give him a faster shield regen

Yes.

1 Like

NANI!?

Pineapple Pizza is good tho ^^
But could it be sushi instead?

HOW ARE YOU READING MY SECRET MESSAGES?

1 Like

I am a wizard, did you forget that?

Anyways, a faster shield regen would be dope u_u
or give it like 3000 shield idk

1 Like

Make him a bit more realistic so like 200 health and 800 armour. Seems balanced to me

Kinetic absorption: 0.1% damage and swing speed increase for all non-energy weapon fire his shield absorbs. Maxes out at 20%

1. Yes.
  2. Dva and Orisa doesn’t has a passive ability that makes them immune to CC. If you’re talking about them not getting booed when they are shooting, this is a bug. They aren’t meant to be immune to boop while firing. I also don’t think Reinhardt should be immune to CC, but I do agree that Reinhardt shouldn’t be stunned by Brigitte’s shield bash when Reinhardt has his shield up.
  3. Yes. His shield charge too slow in my opinion. Take a look at Orisa. The cooldown on her shield is pretty low which allows her to have a shield up almost nonstop.

I also want to see some small QoL changes like having charge being cancelable and shield jumps like Brigitte.

They do and it’s not a bug. Besides it’s not an Immunity passive, it’s a resistance. Meaning Orisa and D.va abilities don’t deny the effect of CC, just weaken it.

It IS a bug.
They aren’t supposed to have a resistance to knockback.

1 Like