How can I tell how many people have reported me?

Just FYI, those warnings only come AFTER the action.

2 Likes

Quick question, is this still being worked on? I want all my cosmetics when I “Sync” my accounts

I dont actually know what point you were trying to make with those clips nor do I think you actually understand what he is on twitch. I dont watch him because its not my style of entertainment which is why I also dont watch Walking Dead but I dont start trying to get sponsors to pull advertising because Walking Dead hurt my feelings or I want Walking Dead to change.

You seem to have a desire to control how he or other people act and that is beyond what you are capable of doing. The sponsors will stick with him barring anything new for the same reason they stuck with Idra through all his nonsense and that is because they understand that the stream sells itself as a form of entertainment and some people find that entertaining. If you do not find it entertaining the solution is simply to not watch. The solution is not to try to censor things you disagree with because that is a waste of time and effort. People clearly want to watch a passionate streamer who speaks in memes, and so thus that is his audience, and that audience is large enough that sponsors are willing to support it knowing what that entertainment entails.

This is a necro’d thread, might have been different when he poated. Last year.

Devil I’m not gonna lie, you make a great point and have changed my view on the situation. You’re a great example of how having a constructive talk can help people see their faults.
But I’m going to be honest with you, when xQc says the things he does, I sometimes feel personally attacked. Just because he’s entertaining to some people doesn’t make his behavior acceptable in society.

And about those links - I was responding to rieth, a person who thinks they’re entitled enough to tell me that I need help. See unlike what you’ve been doing, rieths short sentence was in no way constructive.

My response to rieth, as a result, wasn’t constructive either.

“The walking thread”

Before they lock this necroed thread down let me remind you one thing about the “I banned but I did nothing wrong” crowd.

The majority of the people (get ready for it) lie on the internet. One of the usual behaviour of troll and throwers I noticed so far, is play dumb after the mass report threats. Usually they say the same things as you read in the forums, “I did nothing wrong” “I tried at my best” etc. on the all chat to evade reports from the opponents too. Some of them even have the audacity to play the victim card about “just wanted to play the hero they like” even though they were throwing as clearly as it gets.

What, did you expect that they will come to the forums and openly admit they did wrong and took the responsibility of their actions? (these who do it deserve huge respect though)

No, they will simply lie and put the blame somewhere else.

Mind you, I’m not talking about blurry cases of bad performance, I’m talking about cases that the thrower admitted it in our chat that they will throw, for whatever idiotic reason or not.

So no, when I see “no reason ban” rants on the forums, I’m quite suspicious about it.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE NECRO

1 Like

The Undead Thread

Its marketing nothing more,

They put a certain type of people incharge of customer support,
combine this with a automated report system that will ban u automaticly and u generate more revenue because most players will just make a new account and continue playing, and i wont be suprised if this was the intention from the start.

I once had to prove to my self that high skilled players get banned in QP during off season because of salt reports, bought a new account played nothing but ana and was super positive, and at level 26 boom silence and when contacting support they will just nit pick your chat log.

Edit: they say in their TOS that anything u say is bannable if it offends a fellow player, in this way they can freely ban anyone.

Only you forgot to say that you will receive a warning only after restarting the game, and also with a long delay.

Most people who play for a very long time without stopping receive this warning AFTER they have been given a punishment.

dont continue the necro
move on, report if you wish
but just go on with your day

1 Like

You also forgot to add that you should keep trying not to make this game better.

It’s better to post like “I love this game. Just because” or “I got my first potg but I won’t even show it to you”.

Only if you relogin. Otherwise you get no notifications.

I’m afraid he won’t answer… :smiley: Press F for Jeff

Aaron, go to the forum, I have something to chat with you about.

Thank you Jeff. I’m gonna pretend like you answered this today. See guys, he’s still here!

1 Like

:sob:

He is still probably here. Just not on his Company account. Hes probably named TIGOLE again and raging at players in chat again :wink: .

TBH it would be kinda funny if they made him sign an agreement that he can NEVER play Overwatch again.

“The Legend of JEPH”. - oooooooooh see now we can say that, without getting …

B A N N E D

:sunglasses:

Nah, I bet they said he “resigned” when in reality they cleared out a downstairs janitor closet for him and won’t let him leave by bribing him to stay with a 5 gallon water cooler filled with Bubble Tea and free Loot boxes and free access to GM ISLAND in WoW.