How can i get the sprays?

There are a few streamers with drop enabled, so as Sandy has said.

I know Noserino is streaming with drops right now, 2 hours per spray so 6 hours in total.

So I watched the full stream yesterday and that should have been enough to unlock all the sprays…but still nothing. What gives?

Did the video go black with a twitch message at all? if it did it stops your timer until you refresh the page from what I been told.

I got one of my sprays around 3 hours in and then 1 hour later got the 2nd spray as well. Some of the sprays may be delayed at the moment when confirming you have them.

I read having multiple streamers at same time being watched messes up your timer as well.

Nope, the stream never went black. Not until the stream ended and I got the message saying “Hey, stream’s done, go home now.”.

I watched the whole thing start to finish and got nothing.

Is your account linked? (stupid question I know but we have seen it happen)

Who did you watch? some streamers did fake having drops with their titles but not actually having it enabled on their video.

Try to watch someone who is streaming now with the drops and it may pop up, again I got 2 sprays within an 1 hour each other proving the one from yesterday when it first started was heavily delayed.

I watched emongg…because that’s what the site said to watch. Yes, my account is linked, I made sure before I started watching.

Can you run these streams in the background while playing?

All I can suggest is to watch another streamer and hope they are confirmed unlocked. A lot are reporting delayed sprays and when I watched him yesterday he lost 20k watchers due to an error which stopped the drops for a short time, far as I got from him and chat anyway.

@Shinymon - Far as I know, yes you can AFK farm them if in the background, again however if the streamer gets a black-screen error with something about the twitch machine having an issue you need to refresh the page. Only reason to have the sound on to know when this happens as it seems like a way to stop AFK farmers.

My account is linked to my xbox account. Would watching on xbox help, or is this a “watch on PC only” type of thing?

I doubt it is a PC only thing, have drops worked for you in the past like this or did you watch them on XBOX in the past?

This is my first time watching.

May help, nothing on there to confirm you need to be watching on XBOX to get it on your account just that twitch had to be linked to your battlenet account.

Well Noserino is on and it says his drops are live so I guess I’ll watch him for now and will have to wait and see if it drops from him. :man_shrugging:

I am watching him and they have dropped for me so it is working

Does the viewing even count if your status is “away?”

Not sure, I been AFK farming and still getting it but then again every 30mins or so I would go back and click on ONLINE on my notice. But it would stay as AWAY for some time after that and go back as ONLINE like 5 minutes after even though I gone back to playing another game as it plays.

Sure it still counts because mine goes as AWAY even if still on that tab and not in the chat and some of the DROP video has SUB ONLY chat.

yes, it counts.

Can confirm even in the AWAY status you still count for the drops just got the final spray now, so background watching is ok

1 Like

same. Thinking it’s just a delay.

Okay, just got 3/5 of them from earlier watching the stream. I think I see the problem. I was watching Twitch in the wrong player (extension) and so it wasn’t counting the watch time. Oops.