How are stats STILL not right after 5 months?

i have grinded for hours, every day, all season long only for my profile to show i’ve only played for 17 minuets this comp season. are you guys too busy worrying about what overpriced skins and bundles to release next to fix this game or…?

4 Likes

Another update from the development team would be great. Have things changed since the original post? Can they not be fixed?

2 Likes

Exactly my stats are completely messed up ive played for 200 hours but it only says ige played for 37 its really annoying and ive emailed the support team thingy but they said to see if there are any bugs the same on this site and if it gets enough recognition they will try and prioritize the subject at hand in this case the stats.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.