How are devs going to save ow2?

All reasonable statements at the time they were given.

Flying off the handle without all the facts will NEVER be the correct response even if you turn out to be right. Which must be hard to hear for a career doomer who has been wrong 90% of the time.

I have a folder specifically on the stuff you have been saying if you really want to play the shame game with users. You’ve posted a lot of nonsense in the last few months. And I love my Doomer Dossiers.

1 Like

that’s… slightly disturbing.
and concerning. don’t you have anything better to do than stalk my posts?

besides the fact it’s not even a shame game, i’m just pointing out that people like you will always defend this game and that the “wait and see” will NEVER cease. you don’t care about having enough info, you just want to shut people up because you don’t like criticism of the game

4 Likes

I’m just gonna say… Role Queue ruined Overwatch.

I get why it’s there. I know all the old complaints.

BUT, you could queue up, get in a game, and if you used the hero pool correctly you could have a lot of fun. You could counter the other team, you didn’t have to sit there while someone on another role stunk it up and you’re helpless to even do anything.

Get rid of Role Queue.

Also, I can’t stand 5v5. It’s annoying and far less fun.

1 Like

let me earns things again cuz I payed before I don’t need to pay again

Hilariously ironic and hypocritical of you Zergotto :rofl:

What, you don’t like when people hold you to account? You poor thing :cry:

With balance patches every 2 months? OW2 will decay to same or lower level of OW1

The upcoming Sombra and Genji nerfs will help.

Imo, biggest issue is lack of team work and coordination below top ranks.

Another issue is lack of personal impact, ie damage output.

Yet another is skill required vs reward. On dps I can play Torb or Junkrat with my brain turned off and get quad kill potgs.

Likely. Unless that PvE is groundbreaking, I don’t expect there to be much of a resurgence.

Especially given their recent track record in narrative development.

i don’t have your posts saved to pull them up on a moments notice, i just remember past discussions and bring them up when you consistently display patrick level intelligence

Quit projecting Patrick.

Stop it, get some help

2 Likes
  • Re-open 6s.
  • Fix healers.
  • Revert heroes.
  • Take the new kits and put them on new heroes.
  • Release a new map “standard mode” every 3-6 months.
  • Ask .25 cents per cosmetic and sell “skin packs” for 5-10 dollars a pack.

but my name is Micheal

I will call you Mike or Rick and erase the rest :wink:

I would use the powerful lever, that became available with going F2P, to artificially get queue times under control.

That’s one of the biggest yikes I’ve ever read on these forums

1 Like

Insane how people don’t realize how important it is for Blizzard to have a big earnings spike for 2022. They had every reason to rush out a product that could bring in some capital for the end of this year, which is what they did with OW2.

Now I want to clarify that it is unlikely that it is for the purpose of the MS valuation. It is actually for one more short-term shareholder distribution.

Probably lower since there is nothing to play for

They won’t

Enjoy the trash that is Blizzard

dead game dead forum lol