How Anniversary Lootboxes will work, probably. (My thoughts)

A lot of people are complaining, and a lot more are worried, that the Anniversary skins and emotes for last year and this year will have a much lower rate due to the Event having skins and emotes and so on from all previous events.

However, I highly doubt that will be the case. What I am thinking here is that the game will do normal lootboxes how it still does during any other event. As in, it gives you one item from the event, and the other three are completely up to luck.

SO, what I mean with that is that, The Anniversary items will still have a spot in your lootboxes, Normal Whites, Rare Blues, Epic Purples, and the Golden Legendaries… (the color is still up to luck)… but you will get those Anniversary things. All of the other previous event items will one of two…

1. (which is the most likely anyways) Is that temporarily all of the previous event items (Winter Wonderland, Halloween, Lunar New Year, Summer Games) will be thrown into the normal items pickrate. So in a lootbox you could get 1 Anniversary item and 3 other normal items, or 1 Anniversary and 3 other event items.

2. (which is the least likely) is that you will get your mandatory Anniversary item/s in a lootbox, and 1 other item is forced to be a random event item as well. So 1 anniversary, 1 other event, and 2 other completely random.

(Again, this is me thinking how they could work… I don’t see Blizzard doing it some other way where people don’t get Anniversary items… people will just burn down everything.)

I feel like they will have separate loot boxes at probably reduced costs.

For those wondering for the prices of skins…
Skins that will be 1000 credits

• Summer Games 2016
  • Halloween 2016
  • Winter Wonderland 2016
  • Lunar New Year 2017
  • Archives (Uprising) 2017
  • Anniversary 2017

Skins that will be 3000 credits

• Summer Games 2017
  • Halloween 2017
  • Winter Wonderland 2017
  • Lunar New Year 2018