Houston Outlaws vs. Shanghai Dragons - FINAL

First we had GOATS, now we have BUNNIES!

That’s not a picture of AVRL and Pixie!

inb4 one or more teams turns around and switches to Goats

GOATS is the “Safe” option.

Remember Shanghai pray at the Church of Chengdu now (Ameng :pray:) so it’s more likely to be Boston

Here’s my prediction:

Houston wins Oasis 2-1
Shanghai wins Anubis 3-2
Shanghai wins Blizzard World 3-2
Houston wins Junkertown 3-1
Houston wins TB/Control 2-0

Shanghai will have to wait a little while longer to get that 2-0 week…that said, Shanghai is definitely (at the moment, at least) above Florida in terms of power.

Thank you Wolf. Thank you for reinforcing my point about Pharah’s Barrage usage.

1 Like

Did the commentator just say that its a myth that Brigitte shuts down Tracer? WHAT?!

Shanghai makes me so happy. It’s like a real rags to riches :heart:

4 Likes

268 damage?! Jesus christ that’s bad

Yes. It’s true, I main Tracer and in the current meta, Tracer can outplay against Brigitte. Maybe not true back when Brigitte was first released, but Tracer simply needs to be smarter than the Brigitte.

Its the exact same principle that a Pharah can out play hitscans.

OMG… Outlaws look helpless against Dragons :open_mouth:

Shanghai doing well is just therapeutic after last season. A real feel good story

1 Like

Just wait until Shanghai makes the playoffs. That’ll be a true cinderella story.

3 Likes

Lately , they look helpless against everyone …

1 Like

Let’s go Dragons, Let’s go! :relaxed:

As a reminder, Soe, Sideshow, and Hexagrams all picked Shanghai over Outlaws this match.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Outlaws, you forgot what made you strong, your DPS, now you only know how to play Goats

This is the result of learning to DPS again~

but on the other hand, Dragons are just looking unstoppable! not even giving Outlaws 1% on koth ‘twice’

I change my prediction…Houston will win Anubis and Junkertown…Anubis on a strong bunker comp defense, Junkertown with the pirate ship (and maybe, just maybe, we’ll see Jake on Junkrat on Junkertown)…

Hey, Wyoming…why am I getting a 3x OWL token drop instead of my usual drop…am I missing something?