Houston Outlaws vs. Shanghai Dragons - FINAL

Oh man, this is the kind of gameplay I live to watch, Outlaws finally playing their game. Why weren’t they doing this before??? Just don’t switch off to GOATS, at least let us enjoy this a little while longer.

EDIT: Annnnnnd they switched. :frowning: Well I hope they can make it.

Wait…why use both support ults there Outlaws?

To the Outlaws: have I told you the definition of insanity?

2 Likes

Welcome to Ult Economy 101 presented by the Houston Outlaws. :joy:

1 Like

I’m sad for Houston, but go Dragons!

Outlaws needed one of those supports ults…preferably Zen’s…and they chucked it into the wind…just like their chance to win that map. :sweat:

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Outlaws had momentum and exciting plays on DPS, but crumbled soon as they switched to GOATS… again… just so hard to watch… :cry: GG Shanghai.

3 Likes

A Letter to Outlaws-

Dear Outlaws, stop going Goats… stick to your ‘guns’… pick DPS… you do better… your last 3 matches have shown that now… just play dps and stop playing goats.

Sincerely, a Dragon’s fan

P.S. Winning with dps? Let’s switch to Goats OmegaLuL

5 Likes

The next match could really paint the picture for the Stage 2 playoffs. New York fans, you are Shock fans this next match.

Happy Dragons won,…but I can’t help but feel for the outlaws…fans. :sweat_smile:

Shanghai Dragons: started OWL career 0-42

also Shanghai Dragons: gets first 2-0 week before Florida Mayhem

1 Like

Them wasting those support ults was the nail in the coffin for them for that map. :persevere:

1 Like

After 3 matches in Stage 2, Houston Outlaws have just 1 map victory…against the Vancouver Titans on Control

Houston needs to step their game up…lest they want to end up in the Allen Event Center Pit of Misery next weekend…

did somebody say…pit of misery?

It appears the people at Bud Light and OWL were reading this thread, cos now OWL is sponsored by Bud Light…interesting…

1 Like

I am claiming full credit for this :beers: DILLY DILLY!

1 Like

(did i do it right? :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

No.