Houston Outlaws vs. Paris Eternal - FINAL

danteh whiffed that emp so hard

yo wtf was that? combat log? hello?

Blase should be playing Doomfist and only Doomfist, the rest of his team should be playing around him.

Alright, I was out recording some videos of myself for my friends to enjoy and missed the time bank round of Paris’ attack on, well, Paris and anything after that…someone want to fill me in as to what has happened between then and now?

YALL!!

That is one way to tell the enemy team Chipsa is in on Doomfist, and all the strats they prepared to counter him is finally going to be worth it… The counter being “bad luck”.

can this game just be over already im bored of this

i just sat down…wth is this?

lucio is so ‘healthy’ for the game that everytime he is it just boils down to deathball vs deathball.

1 Like

i see the outlaws are as stellar as always… and by that i mean they’re losing horribly again

Don’t worry, I pointed this out showing that SF Shock struggles without Lucio, because they can’t deathball.

1 Like

no way muma planned that charge

When Lucio is banned, you see far less Reinhardt, whether or not Rein is also banned, and when you see less Reinhardt, you see far less Mei, whether or not Mei is also banned. These three complement each other so hard.

1 Like

Today I learned that Mr. X’s middle name is Reginald…

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Indeed, though we do not need Mei for deathball.

so what youre saying is we need there to be a week where mei lucio and rein are all banned

1 Like

Not even that, the first week we had bans only Rein was banned and Lucio and Mei were rarely picked. And last week when only Lucio was banned, Reinhardt without Lucio was actually slightly worse than double barrier. Just take Rein or Lucio out of the equation and this composition falls apart, Mei is the least necessary component. No need to waste 3 bans on all of them.

2 Likes

Hanbin got charged when he was Baby D.va (he was staggered). Outlaws then ran to second point, leaving Hanbin in the dust.