Houston Outlaws vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

What is your question.

If I live in Sunderland, UK, what data center on Xbox should I use to get the lowest latency.

If the data center has something to do with latency that is.

The game service should automatically send you to the Versailles, France data center. (You can do a manual override in a Custom Game but not matchmaking game modes.)

Note on Xbox, your login authentication will go through a North American authenticator server when you first start up the game. So if there is any international connection issues, it can prevent you from logging on. (Same can be said for North American PlayStation players, as PS4 authenticates through Europe.)

Also, is like 60 latency on console bad?

Woah, that hold. I was thinking they were nuts for swapping to Ball to contest that and they actually won.

That is actually very healthy all things considering. Unless you live in the immediate area of a datacenter, most connections will range from 50 to 70 milliseconds.

Alright, phew, sometimes I get as low as 40 so thats good to know.

But I recently turned off the network stats as I feel it worries me over it getting higher and distracts me from playing, same with subtitles.

I’m deaf in one ear so its hard to hear footsteps and I thought subtitles may have helped, but it was just useless chatter and the word grunt over and over again lol.

I always keep the performance stats on to quickly look at if I think there is any technical issues, they don’t really distract me. Some players like Subtitles so that they can focus on more critical sounds in game. It really comes down to personal preference.

Charge beating Titans reminds me of last year’s first game against each other, and how they went to map 5 then. Charge looked so strong in that game, especially when it was goats goats and more goats. They have grown a lot since then.

Can I ask for something to do with SR too?

No 7-mapper this time around… Houston seems to be getting their act together.

Final Score

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

1 Like

Feel free to ask me anything, I try to answer any inquires about Overwatch to the best of my ability.

Is gold good for an average player?

Alright everyone, the final match of the day will begin soon, head for this thread for that match discussion.

Yes. 2350 is the average medium and Gold rank has the most populated portion of the community. I am a Gold ranked player myself. It is nothing bad to be stuck in Gold or even Platinum. The trick about climbing at any rank in really focusing on what you can do as a player to minimize your own mistakes.

Thanks, I’m gonna go now as I’m really tired and its like 00:43 in the UK.

Final question, when are the next OWL matches after the Washington vs Dallas one?

Chungdu Hunters vs. Vancouver TItans, then Shanghai vs. Guangzhou. Matches will start at 8:00 AM your local time. I maintain the current week schedule and other helpful Overwatch League information in this pinned thread on the forums:

So these matches are tommorow?

I think I’ll miss them :frowning_face: cause I’m real lazy and probs won’t wake up till about 12 lol.

Yes. Those matches are based on teams currently located in Korea and China so its primetime in that area when those matches begin. Three more matches start at 8:00 PM your local time tomorrow as well.

Alright, probablys won’t miss those matches in the evening then.

Thanks for helping me.

Bye! :wave:

1 Like