WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 6, Day 1 East)
#1 NOSTALGIA 116 points
#3 JUNSEI 112 points
#2 TYLERG 108 points
#4 WYOMINGMYST 107 points
#5 SNOWMAN_99 106 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Lol Overwatch League twitter…

1 Like

3 - 0 Houston

Probably closer, but I have to pred mah boiz

I’ve seen dumpster fire before…not sure I’ve ever seen dumpster fire flood

“Welcome to the Outlaws Dreamer!”

OW2 PvP Broadcast

“Sad to see you leave after this season Dreamer!”

You’re assuming that OW2 will actually be ready by the start of the 2022 season of Overwatch League to begin with.

As for the match at hand, I have the Outlaws winning this one 3-2…but after the Justice were upset by the Eternal, I say ANYTHING can happen.

Fair enough.

But since OW2 and OW1 will share PvP, we’ll still get 5v5 whenever that rolls out. I could easily see teams make cuts to prepare for that.

I never was to see Happy play Genji again.

I like that all of the Top 500 players know what the Outlaws are going to run because they see Jake practicing new main support heroes. :rofl:

hi, why is jake playing mercy?

He plays main support on certain maps.

Tbh, I’m not sure…I’d love to see him back on Junkrat soon, though.

I’m pretty sure it’s so they have the option for Brig because he played Brig in GOATS.

Imagine OW2 double sniper lol

sadge

Let’s go!!! Let it Reign baby!

yikes. houston bout to go winless for june joust. cringe.

I am going to be heavily revaluating my picks for the remainder of this weekend.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

One more match today everyone!