So when i start playing Overwatch the first few matches are fine but after a while the game just has random stutters while playing, my fps is a stable 70 (can go to 120 but maxed it to 70) but every now and then in drops to 60/50 for less than half a second which causes stuttering sometimes it is several stutters and sometimes its just one before going back to normal.
These standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:
- Reset Overwatch’s Video Settings
- Update your graphic card driver.
- Reset your graphic card driver settings., then make sure that your Graphic Card Driver control panel is configured correctly for Overwatch. This includes setting Overwatch at Maximum Performance (not optimal power) for Power Management and making sure it set to run on the graphics card and not the motherboard chipset.
- In drastic cases you may need to reinstall the driver and update to the most recent driver for your card. Remember to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clean out your old driver. Then download the most recent NVidia or AMD for your system.
- There have been other threads reporting that updating your system BIOS can help with some performance issues with recent patches. Please be careful if you choose to update your BIOS and look up your motherboard’s instructions on how to do this.
maybe im late but i have done all of those steps but my game is still having in put lag from 12to 15
Yes, you are a bit late. If you are having technical issues it is almost always advised to create your own thread instead of posting in someone else’s.
i have but i cant reply to my own post until someone else reply and its been not looked at for like 3 days kinda of frustrating