Horrible stutter lag. Please help

The vid goes over the issue I am facing. Please fix this…

Without having helpful information like the Net Stats (press Ctrl + Shift + R to bring these up in the top right corner of your screen) or at least peak at your NetGraph (this is toggled with Ctrl + Shift + N) there is not much to go off of.

At best guess, I am thinking you simply have low-bandwidth issues. Do these symptoms occur while you are NOT streaming to Twitch? If they do not appear while streaming then that means there is not enough bandwidth on your connection to support a stream while playing Overwatch (you typically need a 20 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload to have a better chance at streaming, but the higher the better). If these studders occur while not streaming, there may be a more signficant connection issue overall.

Of course this could also be system performance issues. I will observe you have 30 FPS set for your limit FPS setting in your video options. I recommend keeping this at 60 for your type of graphics card as it should be able to handle it, however for all other settings you might want to try setting to the default LOW settings (not medium) to see if this helps performance.

Again, just seeing gameplay alone is not too much to go off of without using the diagonstic tools for Overwatch or learning more about your system. For now I recommend walking through each of these guides and see if anything helps: