Horrible lag spikes

Since the Storm Rising event dropped, there’s no derth of lag spikes and it’s frustrating to play at this point. Especially in comp, when I was defending and I didn’t even move but the lag caused me to drop. I died instantly and got yelled at for that mistake.

It happens every 20-30 seconds where my ping goes from a steady 50 MS to a whooping 800 MS and I’m walking into walls -.-

Other multiplayer games are fine. My Internet is top notch fine. Its just Overwatch.

Hey Sugar,

Could you use the netgraph (CTRL+SHIFT+N) during one of these lag spikes and send us a screenshot? If possible please also include a winMTR.

Put the MTR in quote if possible. Should look like this.

Thanks!

Hello!

The issue has also been occurring on my end if you want; I’ll be able to send a screenshot including winMTR. Let me know if that is ok (:

This has been happening to me as well. I’ve been using a bluetooth controller and once I wired it I had no issues at all. Trying to find a common thing to see what this was.

Just posted a new topic and then saw yours, same thing happened to me and I thought it’s something wrong with my internet because I just moved to a new place… My ping would jump from 40 to 200 for 3-5 secs and it happens every minute or so… Really frustrating.

Yea i’ve lost 3 matches in a row and been suspended because of this. Litterally able to use internet on everything as this happens so I know it’s Overwatch.