Horizon Colony PS4 League Discord Server

HELLO! I would like to formally introduce you to my new discord server!

╔.★. .═════════════╗

HORIZON COLONY PS4 LEAGUE
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

OWNER: @alixxe-l#4582

EMAIL: Horizonleagueps4@gmail.com

REGION: US :us:

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

INFORMATION

• This league is for PS4 overwatch players that allows people to come chat, join teams, make friends, make teams of their own, get provided help from coaches, watch our league streams, and listen to our podcast

• In this server we provide so much fun things and channels, we have a self promotion channel where player can promote their socials! We also have a main chat channel, a meme spam channel, and a venting channel!

• We are also a lgbtq+ friendly server, we don’t tolerate any harassment, name calling, and or bullying, we want to have this server very inviting and a fun place to hang out in

Staff

• So currently we are low on staff, so if you are interested in any positions /
  • Admin
  • Team captain
  • Coach
  • Caster (league streams)
  • Recruiter
  • Podcaster (after show for league streams)

Please make your way to the forms tab and submit a response!

Since we are so low on staff we won’t be able to start any league activities but it will soon start up!

BOTS

• pokecord
  • Athena
  • Birthday bot

If you have any more questions feel free to message me! I’m always here to answer your questions

please if you are interested contact our email or contact @alixe.ow on instagram!

Heey my name is rick_eightyseven on psn. I am 33 years old. i am very intrested in joining your discord. I play daily and wanna get better with a steady group of players. I am chill and not toxic at all. I come from the netherlands but i can play most times. Let me know. :slight_smile: