Hong Kong vs. Signapore - World Cup (SEA Invitational)

SEA Invitiational

Hong Kong

Singapore

After Map 2 • First to Three

-
-
-
-
-
-

Watch Live on Twitch

Rules of SEA Invitational

• This event pools several SEA regional countries together to earn full travel accomdinations for the 2019 Overwatch World Cup. Teams include Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, and Taiwan.
  • Prior to the start of the round-of-eight, Taiwan dropped from the tournament. Allowing Philippines to automatically advance to the semi-finals.
  • The Season Playoffs will play on patch 1.40.0.1 Bastion Brick Challenge release.
  • The entire map pool is available to play on.
  • Each Overwatch League Season Playoff match continue to play until a team wins 4 maps. If there is a draw, neither team will be awarded with a map win.
  • For the starting map, a Random control map will be selected.
  • For the every map in succession, the team that lost the previous round select the next map. The winning team will select to whether attack or defend. In the event of a draw, the selections goes to the most recent previous round that did not end in a draw.
  • This is a single-elimination event. The team that wins the tournament will be fully funded for their trip to the World Cup at BlizzCon.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch Esports match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch World Cup directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • Any user may share Twitch Clips as you clip them of the match in progress to share with everyone.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

No rewards (including OWL tokens) are available for watching this stream.

It’s

https://www.twitch.tv/overwatchcontenders

and not

http://www.twitch.tv/overwatchleaguecontenders

but yeah, there’s a looot of underrated veterans in the region. Hoping that the mandatory academy teams will mean that some of these players get picked up.

Its fixed… was rushed to put this scoreboard together. I am trying to see if anyone is wanting to chat about these showmatches… don’t think this is going to be worth my time to manage though.

So…if you win you go abroad?

Top 10 seeded teams and the winner of this tourney get paid hotel accommodations and air/ground transport. All the other countries that qualified have to crowdfund their own because blizzard is a poor indie company.