Honestly? About Mei

I love the new skin!
The bubble tea detail got me good. Every time I see a Mei that has it equipped I just wanna go n get some mango passion fruit bubble tea! And the mascot is just so cute!

5 Likes

Yay! Someone else that noticed it’s a bubble tea skin!

what is bubble tea anyway?

I really like the new skin as well, even though I think tea tastes like poop. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am just gonna shove the definition at u

Bubble tea (also known as pearl milk tea , bubble milk tea , or boba ) with tapioca balls is a Taiwanese tea-based drink Recipes contain tea of some kind, flavors of milk, as well as sugar (optional). Toppings, such as chewy tapioca balls (also known as pearls or boba), popping boba, fruit jelly, grass jelly, agar jelly, and puddings are often added. Ice-blended versions are frozen and put into a blender, resulting in a slushy consistency.

Tbh if you have never tried it, it is SOOO worth it! Green apple bubble tea is literally the BEST! And the slushy frozen ones are great for the summer heat

i will see if I can try it! I am going on vacation in a few days, so it would be a nice treat to try something different :smiley:

Not a huge fan of green apple, but my husband is so it’s a win win ^___^