Hog buffs/ rework

I think hogs latest changes are nice, so we keep those and in addition

• Take a breather
  1. Now a transformation. (Stuns Don’t cancel it’s effects)
  2. Now generates over health that deteriorates over 2 seconds (over health ignored anti so side grade.) After the ability ends
  3. Now has 50% increased healing received for duration.
  4. Now grants a lesser version of effects to allies in range (I refuse to pick a number for this)
  5. Now pauses ult timer for duration.

If he needs it increase duration, and make it cancelable.

I just wish they had nerfed his sustain and left his damage alone. He’s been the same for the most part for since the games inception. He wasn’t really a problem then. He only became a problem once Kiriko got added and his sustain got buffed in ow2. People were more mad about the fact he could waltz into the enemy backline or flank, get a pick and walk away. He even underperformed in the ow2 beta before Kiriko hence they buffed him.

Plus they went overboard with nerfs, they didn’t even just change one thing like hook damage, which would have been enough on its own. They had to make him feel awful to play by increasing the hook range dropoff.

His combo was fine, his ability to not be punished was not. They attacked the wrong part. Now they’re reworking him and I worry his whole identity will be gone as a result.

I really wish they do him good. But history has shown they generally do not when it comes to reworks.

1 Like

Honestly that’s what I asked for, but I think they consider sustainability, the same as “Tankiness”, which they have told us before, they don’t want to nerf, especially in a 5v5 environment.

But IMHO, would be so much better to fight, if he wasn’t designed around being weak to cc, and anti.