Hmmm so where did Andy and Jodie go :thonk:

Hope you had a nice birthday. We all know what you guys are up to. Especially with a overwatch 2.0 build that just went up on battle.net for the devs/pros. We know there is a annaucement coming within the next 2 weeks.

Goodluck with everything and hope you are doing well.

Don’t mind teasing us a hit.

This is 50 words total…

Today (feb 4th) is the 35th day of the year 2022

Divide 2022 by 35 and you get 57.77

57.77 - 50 (words from post) = 7.77

In 7.77 days, or approximately next Saturday at 3:15PM, Overwatch 2 beta will start confrimedd!!! 100% no cap, legit [still works]!! ( :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: obama summoned) GONE WRONG!! (real footage)#TheTruthIsOutThere

10 Likes

Hammond confirmed part of talon in 2.

1 Like

Tell me! I won’t tell anyone else :crossed_fingers:

They’re gearing up the the OW2 announcements and upcoming beta :wink:

2 Likes

They are being abducted by team4 gang till ow2 release, even this message our jodie was made to type in while being held at ow2 tracer lego gun point.

ps; belated happy bday!

1 Like

That’s…not what happened. :joy: I get that you’re frustrated. We all are. But there are plenty of real OW problems to point our fingers at to vent.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Good to hear!

The game, please, save this.,… game. please. :

:crying_cat_face:

^ (Sad Kitty wants Overwatch saved)

I hope you all gave a stern talking to with the Match maker team and be like “yo, we need to turn the toxicity faucet OFF in this game”. Time to split Buddy stacks and Solo Q players, by placing them in Separate Qs.

The bullying by stackers in Quickplay Classic is intense.

Competitive Match maker team.

"yo, we need to stop people from being able to THROWING matches and Deranking in competitive. Safety net them like they do in Dead by Daylight.

Interest for the game: Need 1 core map to the game released. If streamers are going to keep their vieweres interseted. They need new locations.

I use to stream Phasmophobia quite a bit. But without maps being added to the game at a constant frequency. I lost viewership. A person can only make so much footage from Edgefield or Tanglewood. (its always a Twins or mimic, last patch, for sure, a Revenant) :stuck_out_tongue:

G I V E - U S - A - S I G N

Some people here have totally lost it. Wow.

3 Likes

the crazy ones are the ones that haven’t lost it

It was your birthday?? Happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

PLEASE, answer only one question which is incredibly important for me and for millions of other players: Will you bring back the Pink Mercy event? Actually, I find millions of reasons why Blizzard and BCRF should being back this incredibly important event. Remember more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved! :heartpulse:
Heroes never die!
P.S. My dream, which I have been thinking about for 3 years, will become true if Pink Mercy will be on the screen!

I think if they did, it would be with a new skin.

as someone who @ people on the regular, i really hate when post are made about specific people or usernames.

kind of puts them in an awkward situation against the community, i want them to stick around not run away.

I would lay low too, if I constantly get gazillion replies whenever I said anything lol. It’s too time consuming having to reply back to everyone.

Wait, there’s a gang 4 each Zodiac now? Ok, focusing on the topic, yeah, I guessed u guys had plans up ur sleeves. Perhaps one of the plans is the rumored “EXP Card,” that I’ve heard of 4 the last couple of weeks now? Just guessing is all. :wink:

Y’all think Andy and Jodi are suppose to be your friends that you can personally talk to or even worse some of you seem to think that they work for you and demand things from them.

You mean to tell me they have lives outside of the forums. Wild…

Evidence suggests a sniper ahead…
No, that wasn’t right at all…
Evidence suggets that they will be a different kind of busy in third week of February.
But why though?
If this demo/alpha version is only for the league players/content creators, why they would be busy in the forums?
Unless “different kind of busy” means it’s not about the forums…

Oh…, i see.

Like mass player bans??? Come on make it happen. April fools and everyone gets a full day ban. That would be epic.