HLC and Paris are removed from QP!

I thought it would be for like the QP style modes (So like QP classic and low gravity(?)

Thank the heavens because these maps are just pain

2 Likes

thisā€¦this is a a beautiful day everyone. Bask in itā€¦BASK!

5 Likes

Overwatch, the only game where players are grateful for removed content.

Horizon and Paris were not a problem. The players were.
They should have put them in competitive, the complains would have stopped.

9 Likes

They complains started in comp. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

True, cause people would have stopped playing the game :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s why 2CP as a whole is being removed

4 Likes

Honestly surprised how hated these maps are. I get itā€™s frustrating for people when theyā€™re waiting for a game to start and mobs of people are joining/leaving over and overā€¦ but just speaking for myself because in QP? I donā€™t care about the map, especially if Iā€™ve just waited 10+ minutes for a game.

3 Likes

We have now lost more content than we have gained in the past 2 years.

3 Likes

Now travelling to Havanna

Cant believe the madmen actually did it, they tookt their sweet time, but they finally did it.

My onw worry tho, does this mean the Deathmatch version of Paris is gone as well? I think that one was fine.

1 Like

Oh my god it only took two years. This is the only time I support removing content from the game

5 Likes

I can almost guarantee that another map will eventually turn into the hated map that everyone leaves. It will happen in OW2 as well.

7 Likes

They are like negative content.

100% guaranteed. The only question is that which streamer will start the hate bandwagon next time

2 Likes

The statement applies especially to the entirety of 2CP. Itā€™s us that is the problem, not the mode. 2CP is peak teamwork driven maps, and we as a player base want to be able to solo carry.

Itā€™s a shame, because there are some great 2CP maps, and itā€™s a fun mode when the team is gelling, but the mob has spoken, soā€¦

[edit] The biggest issue with Paris is 100% us. Itā€™s a perfectly fine map so long as you donā€™t treat A choke like most of the others. You canā€™t just hang out on low ground peaking choke and slowly waddle through. Paris only started sucking when the masses started leaving it in droves.

HLC is terrible, no arguments there.

4 Likes

I should become a streamer so I can become this reality warper yā€™all speak of

Like imagine being able mind control the entire US. Damn xQc got it good.

6 Likes

This is the best update in like two years.

2 Likes

rest in pieces, Paris map

Shame, I really enjoyed them