History tab crash/ OW lingering after close etc

1. When clicking on the history tab to view recent games there’s a 50/50 chance the game freezes up and crashes. If it doesn’t, the game will kick me off the servers for a few minutes before loading back up into the history tab.
  2. When closing OW the game lingers in the background for roughly 15 minutes, even showing the memory usage climbing higher. Usually have to manually close through task manager at the end of each session.
  3. (Sometimes shown, sometimes not.)Game pins in replays are not staying after 4 hours. Seems every reboot of the game deletes them even with no update or patch put out like it claims. Kinda sucks trying to record gameplays after streaming.
  4. When purchasing skins/battle pass they don’t become available until after restart of game. Shown that I purchased them but they don’t allow me to equip.
  5. First and second games of OW, game stutters heavily. FPS struggles to rise to 240 for about 3 mins before it fixes itself. Only happens in multiplayer, never an issue in practice range.

Pc specs: I7-12700k, Gigabyte Radeon 6700xt oc 12gb, 32gb Ddr4 3200mhz, 500gb ssd.

2 Likes

happening to me too! crashes when I open the history tab

1 Like

I’m dealing with the same issues. Opening the history tab crashes my game about 90% of the time. I have also noticed an issue with the game taking forever to close as well, anywhere from 5-10 minutes for my PC to recognize that I closed the game. Battle.net app will show that I’m still “playing now” even when the game tab is completely gone.

1 Like