🧞 (day 384) highlight this Workshopped Sym ult again (along with how I would rework her, expanded*)(again)

It was just too good.

Hope Blizz thinks about it… along with:

A) Photon Barrier/ Flying Turrets (combined/ fusion)

Instead of her summoning Flying Turrets.

Have her Summon Flying Barriers again

and when the Barriers hit a wall or a surface have then turn into Turrets.

Basically the return of Proton Barrier (or a lesser version of it, Or greater depending on the situation) but doesn’t let her lose anything else.

B) 3rd Person Teleporter

Instead of having the placement of the Teleporter happens within line of sight.

Have it happen with a 3rd person perspective.

(Aka think of the placement working similar to DF’s Ult But Like Junkrat you are vulnerable during it.)

(It’s also has limits of course, like it’s on a short time limit and a cooldown to use it.)

Edit: Honestly I keep expanding and reposting this concept, wish devs would respond and tell me what they think.

(This has literally gone on all year.) (Last place made me disabled from expanding it for it had gone on too long. 🧞‍♀ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19)) though I did make one last 383 day post as the last one.)

1 Like

I don’t like it.
her wall is much better tbh

That’s debatable nowadays, there are lot more stuff that ignores barriers.

Like Hammond for Example.

(Plus Sombra is more popular then ever.)

I love it.
Just a few questions
Can it be eaten by dva
Can you block it with rein
What if no player is in sight
How much damage does it do

1 Like
  1. Maybe, that’s debatable, I assume no. Because It’s a randomly fluxing ball of lighting. Unlike Zarya’s Ult. But like torb’s Ult, D. Va shouldn’t be able to catch it. (same for the barrier if that’s what you talking about)

2. Again debatable.

3. Then I guess you missed…

4. I am feel like I am going to repeat myself. (debatable)

(Honestly I leave that kind of stuff to the Devs to decide.)

Torbs ult can be eaten. Unless you knew that. :wink:

The new ult looks like a projectile, so i guess she could…

2 Likes

Then I guess the ball could be eaten. (Honestly, not played as much as I want, but then again, expect 4 Dps snipers and a cowardly tank on my team when I do.)

(kinda why I miss that Photon Barrier.)

Yeah.
Feelsbadman. Why does picking a hero determine win or loss?

Because I only expect to see a good sniper 10% of the time.

Honestly, it gets real maddening, when I see how braindead they play.

(just ignoring that Genji and walking straight to the payload everytime we get near the end.)

(why I miss that old Teleporter ult.)

I like this idea. It has to be her ult.

But one thing: Its a superior version of her secondary. Her right click has to pierce again. It would help against Bunker comps.

This is incredible, I hate it. What do we call it though?

yeah then again, we could just let this ult do that…

1 Like

They would have to slow it down again to compensate or it would be broken

1 Like

“An Original Thought”, a name I “Brainstorm on the spot”.

Yes. Im in to revert the speed with it.

Honestly I keep expanding and reposting this concept, wish devs would respond and tell me what they think.

(This has literally gone on all year.) (Last place made me disabled from expanding it for it had gone on too long. 🧞‍♀ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19)) though I did make one last 383 day post as the last one.)