Higher Ranks: When does Torb become bad?

I’m not talking specifically about you on the turret thing. It was just a good opportunity, since you replied the perfect phrase to quote.

It’s a widespread misconception because people expect Torb to be TF2 Engie, and his turret is much weaker (comparatively speaking) than Engie turret, but his own gun is stronger than Engie gun. So they try to emulate Engie gameplay on Torb, find that his turret is too weak, and Torb can’t outheal people damaging the turret, and call him useless.

I hold the same opinion on Symmetra. She is not weak, just misunderstood and hated by the community on sight.

Bastion is a complicated issue because he is supposed to be a high risk, high reward hero. He dies easy, but if left alone, he kill anyone within a second. Maybe two if its a tank. But the main reason I say he have a raw power problem is how his ultimate works. Damage-wise, his ultimate is a plain DPS loss, in exchange for mobility and instakill capability on squishies.

Buff his tank mode a bit, maybe give him a new ability for his RMB (maybe a version of his beta shield, activating it will lock his spin at a tight cone?).