Higher Latency after update?

Before the Brigitte update i had 130-140 ping and now, after the update i get about 150-160 ping.
Am i the only one getting this?
If not then fix it blizzard.

3 Likes

Please read this post:

28 Likes

thanks for confirming

this is bullcrap, before this update i had 50 ms and now i have 200 ms because i have 15-20 fps when i play

There can be other reasons why you have increased latency to check for first. First make sure your equipment is good to go by following this guide and if you are still showing consistant signs of latency, try to map out where the problem lies with a WinMTR test and post the results in the tech support forums for evaluation.

1 Like

could you try sounding a little less like a jerk?

4 Likes

i have normaly 15-20 fps when i play, and after this update i have the same fps but now i am also lagging. it’s like beeing puniched for having a crappy computer

1 Like

I have this problem. The only difference is, I went from an average of 35 ping to an average of 960.

2 Likes

yeah bye my beautiful 19~22 ms ping! Now I have 150~200 xD

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation Jeff.

Mine jumped up an extra 10-15ms after the patch, was wondering what was going on…

Will this be improved upon in the next couple of updates to remove the constant lag spikes?

It’s just now with this change the lag spikes seem to be getting more and more frequent on console

I went from 25 to 40 .

Damn and I was annoyed that i can’t hold a constant 100 drops to 70 sometimes.

Im having this too its annoying lol

Same here, I used to get 23 ping, now I get 40 to 55 after Brigitte was added, the same happened with the Moria update, but that was later on fixed. These new updates aren’t helping much.