High School D.Va it is then

Stop being disingenuous :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Could you be any more dishonest? School girl uniforms are one of the most prominent clothing based fetishes. Even if it isn’t your thing, don’t be willingly ignorant about why people are uncomfortable with it.

10 Likes

Idk man, I’m started to rethink that tbh.

2 Likes

I’m not…cause my immediate though was “oh look dva in the same outfit I’ve seen 3 million times growing up”…not “hehehehehehe”

4 Likes

Good for you, but unfortunately, people are gross and like to sexualize little girls in those uniforms, and even go so far as to catcall them on the streets when they see it.

It’s more sad than anything.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he was banned for spamming. Anyway its not like people haven’t been banned for something and then later down the line its been reversed when people have made a big enough deal about it. Like famous one-trick streamers for example.

This thread is all over the place jesus

Did you really just compare a paedophile to one trickers?

You know what, you’re right. I’m sure it was spamming about DVa skins and not about any of the underaged pictures he posted.

11 Likes

The use of the James Franco .gif could also be pretty ironic. If I’m not mistaken, he was accused of going after underage girls… But that was ages ago, and I have no idea what came of it XP

Eeeeeyikes they really did that huh

1 Like

Just looked it up. The only reference to a teen was by a single adult but no one came forward to actually say that happened.

1 Like

Woman will get sexualized wearing anything unfortunately…hell you can argue the character itself is sexualized (and there are probably worse offenders in the hero roster)…

But I’m more disturbed by the reactions we’re getting from the community (for this and mei) than the skins…

3 Likes

The “king” in her description was a reference to King Hann, another person in her Meka squad. Has nothing to do with King DVa.

I know.

I’m saying the skin highkey implies it’s depicting high school age D.Va

3 Likes

Ooooh. I mean, that was pretty obvious from the start though.

I haven’t seen any posts of underage anything from him. I hear alot of slander but I don’t see any proof. I think alot of people d.monized the guy just becsuse they didn’t like the idea of schoolgirl D.Va. as for me? I don’t care about schoolgirl d.va, barefoot d.va, bikini d.va or any of those fetishes. I’m just a fan of d.va and all of her skins are cool to me. Though if I had it my way I would have a casual dressed d.va. Today’s fashion not like her cruiser skin.

Of course. But people tried to play it off as “no way, she’s in law school! Some unis have uniforms!” And other massive reaches. Blizzard enabling some nasties

2 Likes

Considering the forum reaction to Meis “thicc thighs,” people will be nasty about anything.

It’s almost like if you post something mods don’t like, threads get 404d or entire posts removed. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

This is true, and on the surface I agree with your assessment that making something out to be sexual doesn’t inherently make it sexual (“bra straps distracting the boys” comes to mind.)

However, I implore you to at least do some research. It’s easy-- go to PH then search for “schoolgirl.”

Don’t tell me what you see pls.

This is why I think it’s disingenuous to act like there isn’t an actual fetish for this type of stuff, and it affects real-life humans. Some people don’t know how to keep their fetish to themselves because they don’t see anything wrong with it, and like harass others with it… Again it’s more sad than anything.

4 Likes

277k results would like to say hello