High School D.Va it is then

I’ve seen people on this forum, Twitter and Reddit say that D.Va’s skin is a Law School uniform and not a High School one. Well the in game description says:

“While she was in **High School **, Hana “D.Va” Song held the #1 rank in Mecha Guardian V and won the World Championship, surpassing her teammate, Yuna “D.Mon” Lee, and her biggest rival, Kyung-soo “King” Han.”

I’ll take it the “King” nickname is a shoutout to King Dva who campaigned for years for this petitions and all.

7 Likes

I just call it Student D.Va.

2 Likes

Or it could be the nickname of one of D.Va’s MEKA teammates

26 Likes

Okay so it makes sense, it’s the uniform she wore back in high school.

4 Likes

Could be anime cosplay dva

The issue with the term ‘high school’ is that it’s pretty much an exclusively American term. Like, what is the Korean equivalent supposed to be even? Also, her skin is literally called ‘academy’ which implies higher studies, i.e. not high school.

Blizzard is really just contradicting themselves here.

1 Like

“King” is the nickname of one of her squadmates, has nothing to do with the forum guy.

Also we just finally learned what game she was a pro at. Mecha Guardian V.

11 Likes

Oh, wow, they actually referenced King D.Va? That is crazy, fam.

1 Like

Well yes, High Schools can be referred to as Academies, and you can major in a subject. Maybe D.va was a Law Major.

King D.Va is her biggest fan. Perhaps even her best teammate. Like I said, the nickname is a nod.

In the UK schools at all levels can have the word academy in the name.

Why would people think she went to law school… ?

3 Likes

Excuse me, do you really think they would do a shout out for a dude that posted softcore underage Garbo that got him permanently banned? For real?

King Hann has been lore far longer than that filth pile had access to forums.

25 Likes

What the heck is this “King D.va” thing I keep seeing?

It is a canon skin and she was in HS. How could people miss the big ashe description on the side? Smh.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Blizz wouldn’t reference a user who was posting minors having sex in their forums.

And if so, that’s really shameful.

3 Likes

King DVa was a pervert on old forums that was super thirsty for a school girl DVa skin and got perma banned after posting thinly veiled underage smut. Everyone refers to them in disgust except this OP.

Apparently, they forgot that KD was a despicable human being or they weren’t around and ignored all of the threads calling the dude a pervert in the last week.

7 Likes

AFAIK, it’s a user from the old forums that was obsessed with seeing barefoot dva and schoolgirl dva, and posted underage smut pictures.

1 Like

Either OP is underage themselves so they don’t see the implications, or they truly do not see what is wrong with it. Which is scary.

1 Like

I’ll go with ignorant instead because even teens arent that naive.

2 Likes

So high school uniforms are bait now?

Who exactly is the perverted one in this equation?

4 Likes