High Ping in game

I have huge lags in Overwatch sometimes. My ping goes from 70 to 130 which causes the inability to move D:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| WinMTR statistics |

| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

| No response from host - 100 | 36 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |

|____________|||||||

Make sure to put the IP from the game’s netgraph into the WinMTR hostname field.

Yes it is IP from game. I was watching yt video how to do that, before I wrote here

Did you make sure to only include the numbers between the three periods? Example: 24.105.18.130

The test either is blocked from running by the ISP or it wasn’t run to a properly-formatted IP address.

Yes, I included it in that.

Okay, if you’ve carefully followed all the steps, you may not be able to use this test to troubleshoot high ping. Instead, I recommend using the looking glass tool to see if that can shed any light on the situation. You can post your results here or on Pastebin.com and link to them.

Okey, I did the test.
https://pastebin.com/Lw9iwk59

It looks like either your ISP is dropping the connection, or it’s blocking these types of tests. The staff may have more insight, or you may just need to consult the ISP.

Like it’s not a problem with ISP, because in other games I don’t have these lags. Like I can watch youtube and other films in 4k without lags.

I took the speedtest to make sure it isn’t a problem with my ISP.

h ttps://www.speedtest.net/result/10823247715.png

A speedtest is only going to check a local node, usually in your city. What region are you in? I can confirm that the two NA servers covered in this forum are working as intended, since I’m playing on them.

Yeah, my bad. I live in Europe

No worries. This forum covers NA and Oceania, and there’s a separate EU forum. Some players say it isn’t as active, but I don’t look at it often since I’m not super familiar with all the ISPs and peering nodes in that region.

What ISP is this happening on? I see a peering node in your looking glass test, but I can’t tell what ISP that is. I was thinking maybe they have some notes on their newsfeed or Twitter (if they have one) to mention any routing/connection issues for specific areas.

The ISP name is orange. I checked and they say that there aren’t any problems.

Which branch of Orange? UK? France?

Additionally, is this a mobile broadband, or hardwired/cable line?

I live in Poland and it is cable line.

I do see a few complaints from other users on their service in Twitter replies (@Orange_Polska). Maybe they’re running into the same issue you are. Have you asked them to connect to the Overwatch server IP from their end? It doesn’t seem they are delivering traffic from the server to your home from the looks of the test you ran.

I didn’t ask them to do that yet.