High masters ana main, giving insight on the buff

The buff is good but it’s not enough, her cooldowns are still pretty long and there isn’t enough ammo to do noticable HPS compared to mercy or moira

I suggest lowering her cds by like a second or 2, and give her 12 bullets again, or unlimited ammo, this way she can keep up
Edit: she is getting an ammo increase to 14 bullets I think this is good

also the extra 5 damage would be nice so ana can 2 shot tracer

6 Likes

What is your opinion on the idea to lower sleep dart’s cooldown to 6 seconds, BUT it doesn’t start until after the target wakes up?

I agree to everything except 2 shotting tracer as that would be too much pressure for tracer as she would have to recall after a single hit then.

I think that’s an interesting change, I think something like that should definitely go to PTR to be tested so people can see how it feels

I thought she was getting 14 bullets soon?

The thing is that tracer and genji are both very oppressive to ana, considering how immobile she is, by having her be able to 2 shot tracer, if you land a hit then tracer is forced to either recall or risk staying and dying, it would force the tracer to fear the ana more

2 Likes

I would take an increase in ammunition or even a slight reduction to her reload speed.

It’s odd that she reloads faster when there already ammunition in the mag, opposed of reloading when empty

that’s another change I would want to see on PTR to be tested, ana is pretty apm dependent so decreasing her reload speed could mess her up a bit

and I also find it weird that she reloads faster with ana in the mag, I always reload when there is 1 bullet left, if anything it should be the fast reload all the time so that we can have the extra bullet to heal, it would be nice

1 Like

I just want Grandma Ann to get off life alert and proceed to be the solider that we all know she can be.

LET ANA WALL CLIMB

1 Like

You can recall when you’re hit with the second shot as Ana’s damage is not instantaneous.

Every 200hp character is 3 shot, Tracer at 150hp should not also be 3 shot. She’s the most mobile character in the game and it’s super hard for Ana to hit her. I say this as a Tracer player, there’s no excuse.

1 Like

you see I agree that a wall climb would be cool but it wouldn’t help with this mobility creep we’ve been having, because if ana gets mobility then zenyatta needs it as well

another way to get ana into the spotlight is to also nerf moira’s healing potential, because now there is a lot of aoe healing in the game while ana is single target

That would make tracer way to ineffective

not necessarily, it requires her to play smart, and remember it still depends on the ana to actually aim the shots and land them

She isn’t supposed to do consistent healing like Mercy or Moira. She’s a burst healer and I like her that way. I think what she needs now is a self sustain and maybe a slightly shorter cooldown on sleep.

I understand she is a burst healer the issue is that moira bursts just as quick and it’s aoe

2 Likes

Source?

20 characters

There you go…

2 Likes

Yes the wall climb is just a meme joke. If anything Zenyatta should be able to sprint like Solider 76 :wink:

That is actually frightening to image. I think I would quite the match if I ever see something like that.

However, I think Moria’s healing potential is fine, it just we need to think carefully when it comes down to Ana because one wrong buff and we can end up with triple/ quad tank meta.

Thank you for this. :heart_eyes:

well we just went through a quad tank phase due to moira’s aoe healing, so im not sure if ana getting a boost would really threaten that to come back

1 Like