High Latency for Overwatch on Switch in Singapore

hi there,
located in singapore
started having ping times at 120ms since last week, it used to be less than 50ms
my ip address is [Removed by mod]
can someone check what’s wrong or someone has the same issue?

1 Like

Did you just give away you’re ip adress?

Howdy DUDULU,

I’m not seeing any widespread problems or known issues. If you can provide a MTR test from a computer, that may help us pinpoint possible problems. Also, it’s best to avoid posting personally identifiable information on public forums.

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Unzip the file to your desktop
  3. Run the WinMTR as Admin
  4. Type the server IP in “host”.
  5. Click “Start” and run the test for at least 10 minutes to capture this issue occurring.
  6. Click “Copy text to clipboard”
  7. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
    ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~

Note: If it’s not letting you post, break links by adding a space before .com/.net, so you can post them. You can also upload the MTR contents through Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Is there an update to this? I’ve talked to about 36 people with the same issue, but with American servers being sent to other regions. All different ISP and different states.

Howdy H3RO7,

We aren’t aware of any problems causing Overwatch to send American players to other country servers. These situations are often caused by using third party software like VPNs.

Isn’t this similar to the problem we have been facing since the past 3 months? Will there be any update to it?

1 Like

Looks to be the exact same issue; Google providing extremely poor routing to a large portion of the SEA region.