Heyho, forum goers

I don’t remember the last time I posted on here, probably a month ago. Who knows.

Anyways…
How is everyone doing?

Also, please pick a color or two! Whoever picks the first two colors I will use for my next D.Va skin edit. I’m frustrated with actual drawing, so I’ll just do edits instead…

5 Likes

T-Mobile™ Magenta! :+1:

1 Like

I’m a duck doing duck things.

Hmmm, yellow or white. :thinking:

1 Like

I vote Pink and a Royal grey. A royal grey, as in a rich grey with a tinge of navy blue. Just a little tiny bit.

1 Like

T-Mobile… I remember their commercials @_@

Suspicious :duck:

I just suggested it because they’re one of the biggest sponsors of OWL.

That explains it. I totally forgot about that. I haven’t bothered with OWL in a long time.

eh i am somewhat alive :stuck_out_tongue:

how are you?

1 Like

Ey, it’s something at least!

I’m fine, I suppose. Eyes are currently burning out of my skull since I had to turn the contrast on my monitor up in order to see what I’m doing :sob:. Damn glare from my window makes it hard to see my screen.

1 Like

Hello! Been a while since I’ve seen you around… how are things?

1 Like

Hi! I’m pretty alright. Doing a lot better than I was a couple of months ago. I got new meds so I’m actually productive now :smiley:

I hope you’ve been doing alright ^^

1 Like

Always good to hear! Hope that continues to work out for you.

I’ve been… well, a lot of things haha.

Thank you :hearts:

Sorry to hear D:
I hope it hasn’t been too rough on you.

1 Like

It’s okay. I’m hoping things start to get easier soon. Thankfully I’ve had escapes such as the forums and Overwatch itself to help cope a bit. As well as some cool friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you have some solid coping skills! Stay safe, Electro :hearts: I wish you the best

1 Like

I’m fine, thanks for asking Rosen!

Also… black or red, those’re my two favorite colors.

1 Like

Hello, Rosen.

It is I, the Ibuki addict.

:eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes
4 Likes

You right tho.

:eye::lips::eye:

S-SO CUUUUUTE!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much. So kind :slight_smile:

I wish you the best as well.