Hey: where are the season rewards

Hey! Season 3 just ended, but i haven’t got my end of season rewards. I’ve heard of people getting less comp points than they expected, but i got nothing at all. No competitive points, no title, nothing. Are the rewards just delayed or completely missing?

4 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I can only open a post in the forum, or I can open a report?

1 Like

On the bug forums, hover your mouse over your account name in the top right and click on Support. Then click on the link in the top right called Contact Support. Click on the Overwatch 2 icon. Then click “I would rather describe the issue”. Here you can type your response and send it to the support team. I hope this helps.