Hey the pride icons made it to forums

sick ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

They were 6 months behind on icons lol

Pretty sure theyre just based on your actual ow icon, you just have to re-log every time you change

1 Like

not true, forums are just slow to update icons.

Pride is without a doubt the most popular icon in the game rn; never been seen before here. I tried re-logging in too, just doesn’t work.

I didn’t even re-log to get mine to update.

I’ve seen it before, and yeah with Blizzard forums they tend to randomly update after quite a long time.

Finally

I haven’t used the gold mercy icon in a while, I don’t know how you get your icon to change on here

Kinda irks me as a professional artist that it’s not the classic ROYGBIV rainbow,

like it’s clearly missing Indigo and Violet. The “purple” in the icon needs to go more dark and towards blue spectrum to be Indigo, or slightly more towards red and become violet

2 Likes

No offense to priders it hurts my eyes the gradient could have been much fine.

Fun fact: the original version of the Rainbow Flag was slightly different but was changed because one of the fabric colours was hard to get hold of at one point in San Francisco.

I was also elated to know as well that my Soldier 1776 icon finally shows up now too.

:us: :us: :us: :fist:t5:

1 Like

You mean the Rainbow Icon. It can be used to represent many other cultures and religious beliefs as well.

You change it in game and just have to relog on the forum

Assuming that the icons aren’t recently added that is.

1 Like

no i mean the pride icon which came out specifically during pride month which was thinly veiled as rainbow to not upset the more institutionally homophobic countries Overwatch is played in

the icon that is literally identical to the standard LGBTQ+ pride flag in the way it’s positioned and its colors

dont play dumb lol

1 Like

Thats a cool fact actually
Honestly I wish tye die shirts and aesthetic would come back, it is pretty nostalgic for me as a 90s kid

It’s called Rainbow though cmon now. Cultures and religions around the world have used the rainbow to represent themselves long before the pride community tried to hijack it lol

Whats wrong with people like you.

1 Like

Just in time for the new controversies! :grin:

Hijack is too offensive?? Woweee. Ok I should have said “take it all for themselves” Didn’t mean to be a potty mouth lol

Nobody is offended.

Saying that the “gays” stole your precious rainbow just sounds extremely weird.

2 Likes